Install Xiaomi Mi A2 Android 10.0 Stable Firmware Update [Download inside]
The wait is finally over, and Xiaomi has launched the official stable Android 10 update for the Mi A2. In the past few days, we have seen that Google has started releasing official versions of Android One phones. Recently, phones like Nokia 7 Plus , Nokia 6.1 Plus, as well as Nokia 8.1 have already received the latest system update, and now Android 10 has come to the two years old Mi A2. Xiaomi A2 had started its journey with Android Oreo [Android One] from the box, then later it was updated to Android Pie, and there are some reports that the update will get Mi A3 users soon. So, below, you can download the stable Android 10 for the Mi A2 and learn the steps to install it from below.
Xiaomi Mi A2 | Android 10 update
There are some users on social media platforms as well as the MIUI user community who have already received Android 10 update starting from India. The latest Android 10 system for the Mi A2 came with December 2019 security patch. The official update is currently arriving to users in some European countries and soon you will receive a notification to download the new system.
But what is new, or why did we write this article from the ground up ?! Well dear reader, we are here today because we have the official update file for Mi A2 which you can download it yourself and install it manually on the phone by following a few simple steps. So, if you are a Mi A2 user (codename: jasmine), yes you can upgrade to the latest version now.
And before you head straight to the way to download Android 10 update for Xiaomi Mi A2 , let’s first take a quick look at what the new version brings. Here you’ll get the long-awaited Dark Mode feature from most users that you can apply to the entire system, new gesture navigation mode across the entire system and display, latest security patch, and some other few features. We are talking here about a stable official version of the company, but it still contains some bugs like that VoWiFi is missing, and some UI glitches for example. While there is no Lag or overheating during use as seen in Android 9.0.
Download official Android 10 for Mi A2
Official Android updates are often released to users in batches depending on their geographical location, so I think it will reach phone users in the Middle East soon. However, you can download and install it now if you do not want to wait for a longer time after following some specific steps, knowing that they are easy and uncomplicated steps and you can implement them even if you are doing this for the first time. Android 10 update for the Mi2 phone comes with the version number V188.8.131.52.QDIMIXM and it also comes with a size of 1.3 GB, and you can download it from the following link:
Android system data 10
|Device||Mi A2 – jasmine|
|Security patche||December 5, 2019|
|Android version||Android 10.0|
|Release Date||Saturday, January 11, 2020|
install Android 10 update on Android One device
There are two ways to install Android updates on Android One device, the first by manually searching for the update and then downloading it through system settings, while the second is by downloading the update file itself from an external link, then installing it manually.
The first way
- Ensure that an internet connection is available on your phone.
- Open your phone settings.
- From the settings, go to: Additional Settings > System Update .
- You will see the Android 10 update and if it does not appear, check it manually.
- Now click on download and install the update.
- The update will start to download, and when it is finished, you will be prompted to restart.
- Click Restart, this will install the Android 10 update on your phone.
- Wait for the install to finish, and enjoy the new Android 10 system.
The second way
- Download miui_JASMINEGlobal_V184.108.40.206.QDIMIXM.zip file.
- Move the zip file to the main path of your phone storage (Outside all folders).
- Restart the phone to stock recovery mode by the following method:
- Turn off the phone completely
- Long press Volume Down buttons + the Power button for several seconds to enter recovery mode.
- Using the volume control buttons, select the ‘Apply update from SD card‘ option, then the Power button to select it.
- Now using the volume control buttons again highlight zip file from step 2 and choose it with the Power button.
- Finally, press the Power button to confirm the installation of the Android 10 update.
- Once the update process is complete, select ‘Reboot system now‘ to restart and reboot into the new system.