Nokia 7 Plus Android 10.0 Stock Firmware update [Stable, Download inside]
Nokia once again proves to be the best in terms of official system updates indisputably. The Nokia 7 Plus phone, which we saw for the first time in 2018, started to receive the Android 10 update while we were talking. The phone originally came with Android 8.0 out of the box, then was later updated to Android 9.0 shortly after its launch. As you know as a user of the Finnish giant company, Nokia always carries out its promises to its users, so she believed, and released the Android 10 update for the Nokia 7 Plus.
The phone is not even a flagship from the company, but nevertheless I bow to Nokia for its interest even with its mid-range devices. So, below we will talk about what the new system brings, as well as you will know how to get it and try it on your phone.
Nokia 7 Plus Android 10 update
If you remember, the Nokia 7 Plus was one of the best-selling versions of the company ever after its announcement shortly due to the great specifications and strong internal hardware it offered for a low price to its competitors, so it contributed to the success of the Nokia smartphones after that. After successfully completing the beta versions of the system on the phone, the stable Android 10 for the Nokia 7 Plus is now available for download officially, after the success of the Android 10 launch of the Nokia 6.1 Plus days ago.
Android 10 comes with some noteworthy features such as improving the gesture navigation experience, improved privacy and security with more user control, the extensive night mode for the system and external applications, and many other things. Nokia 7 Plus update 10 also comes alongside the December 2019 security patch.
Nokia 7 Plus just got better! These phones are now running on the latest Android 10 update. Get the latest pure Android experience and access the latest features today. What feature do you think will be your most used? Let us know in the comments below!👇 pic.twitter.com/toanRtZIhe
— Nokia Mobile (@NokiaMobile) January 7, 2020
Android 10 on Nokia 7 Plus | what’s new
- Dark Mode
- Added night mode on all sides of the system, eye comfort and easier handling, especially in low light.
- Smart Reply
- Enjoy smart automatic responses to all of your new notifications and messages from any app.
- Gesture navigation
- Handle the entire phone with no navigation buttons, just swipe all the way to reach
- Lots of privacy, security, and control updates for your location
- Security patching from Google was updated to December 2019
Download Android 10 update for Nokia 7 Plus
|Phone||Nokia 7 Plus|
|Security patch||December 1, 2019|
|Android version||Android 10.0|
|Size of the update||1.4GB|
|Release Date||Wednesday, January 8, 2020|
How to install the Android 10 update on a Nokia phone
There are two ways to install Android updates on Nokia phones, the first by manually searching for the update and then downloading it through the phone settings, while the second is by downloading the update file itself from an external link, then installing it manually on the phone.
The first way
- Ensure that an internet connection is available on your phone.
- Open your phone settings.
- From the settings, go to: Additional Settings > System Update .
- You will see the Android 10 update and if it does not appear, check it manually.
- Now click on download and install the update.
- The update will start to download, and when it is finished, you will be prompted to restart.
- Click Restart, this will install the Android 10 update on your Nokia phone.
- Wait for the install to finish, and enjoy Android 10 on your phone.
The second way
- Download the Nokia Android 10 OTA file (In the event that it was available).
- Move the zip file to the main path of the phone storage (Outside all folders).
- Restart the phone to the official recovery mode by the following method:
- Turn off the phone completely
- Long press the volume up + Power buttons for a few seconds until the phone vibrates
- Once the phrase ‘ No Command ‘ appears, long press the Power button and then press the Volume Up button once to enter the official recovery mode.
- Using the volume control buttons, select the ‘ Apply update from SD card ‘ option, then the Power button to select it.
- Now using the volume control buttons again select zip to update 10 and choose it with the Power button.
- Finally, press the Power button to confirm that the Android 10 update is installed on Nokia.
- Once the update process is complete, select ‘ Reboot system now ‘ to restart the phone inside the new system.