MIUI 11.0.1 based Android 10 Firmware for Xiaomi Mi 8 [Official, Download inside]
After Xiaomi launched the Android 10 update alongside the MIUI 11 interface for some Xiaomi / Redmi smartphones, including the Redmi K20 and K20 Pro, the Chinese giant started Android 10 update for the Mi 8 (stable global version). As of yesterday, Xiaomi Mi 8 phone users in some regions have received the MIUI 11 update which came based on Android 10.0 system. In today’s tutorial, you can download and install the Android 10 update for Xiaomi Mi 8 manually using a few steps that we will list you below.
Android 10.0 update for Xiaomi Mi 8
MIUI 11.1 is the latest in the Xiaomi smartphone interface. The new update comes with many features and features such as the ability to run Dark Mode from within the settings, the ability to use the mobile backgrounds directly without the use of external applications, some new fonts and icons, a redesign of the settings menu to facilitate dealing with the system on the user.
The MIUI 11 update for the Mi 8 comes with the MIUI 126.96.36.199 QEAMIXM version number as well as the size of 1.9 GB . The update also comes with the latest security patching for the current December 2019 in addition to many virtual features such as new effects and user interface updates, as well as after the improvements under the system that you will feel but you will not see, of course.
MIUI 11 update features for Mi 8 (change history)
System and custom interface:
- The phone has been updated to the custom MIUI 11 and Android 10.0 operating system.
- It was updated to December 2019 as well as the phone support with better security control.
- New applications have been added: user experience as well as Network assistant.
- Improved navigation effects between system functions and settings.
- Camera opening directly fixed by external launcher apps.
Download the Android 10 update for Xiaomi Mi 8
|The name of the phone||Xiaomi Mi 8 – dipper|
|UI version||MIUI 188.8.131.52 QEAMIXM|
|Android version||Android 10.0|
|Security patch||December 1, 2019|
|Release Date||January 9, 2020|
You can download the update from the following link:
Install MIUI 11 update (official from within settings)
- Download the update file from the link provided above, then transfer the official update file to the internal phone memory as mentioned above.
- Go to Settings app > About phone > System updates . Now by pressing the three points above list select the phrase ” choose the update package ” or the Select Update , the Package .
- In case you did not see this option, simply click on the MIUI logo for 10 consecutive clicks, then after that the option will appear.
- Or, you can just skip the last step by launching the Updater app which you will find within the system applications on your phone.
- From here, go to the update file that you moved to the internal memory in the first step, then the system will directly (Decrypt) the update file and then install it automatically.
When the phone boots inside the system again, you will find that it is now running the all-new Android 10 system. So, now you can start the steps of setting up the new system on the phone for the first time as per your convenience. You can also confirm that the update has been installed correctly by going to the phone settings and checking the current system version. Now you can finally enjoy the AI features as well as other features and other new things that you will only find with Android 10.
However, in the event that you encounter any difficulties or do not find any of the above mentioned steps, please feel free to write your inquiry using the comments section below and we will promptly assist you in overcoming this issue as quickly as possible.