Install Redmi 8A Android 10 Firmware Update [Download Inside, Guide]
Xiaomi today launched Android 10 update for Redmi 8A along with the MIUI 11 UI. Redmi 8A from Xiaomi, which is directed to the “reduced” middle class, was announced last year with the Android 9.0 from the box. And then later, it received an MIUI 11 update with the same operating system, and now it’s up to it to upgrade to the new OS version but without MIUI 12, yes we are talking today about an OS update only and not the MIUI interface, as the new update came next to the last security patch for July 2020.
Redmi 8A (Android 10)
The Chinese company is currently very busy launching the MIUI 12 update for its smart devices, though it has not forgotten its mid-range hardware and core OS updates. Recently, the company has updated some of its phones and includes Redmi Note 7, Redmi 8, in addition to Redmi Note 8 and also Redmi 7A. And now, the Redmi 8A has come to get the latest Android 10 update. The new update was released with version number v18.104.22.168.QCPCNXM and it was approximately 1.8 GB.
Android 10 update for the Redmi 8Ae with the long-awaited night mode of users that you can use on system applications or even force external applications to use it like black Facebook for example, new navigation features by dragging and gestures from all sides of the screen and not from below just like usual, focus mode , And a lot of improvements and bug fixes in previous system releases.
Download Android 10 update for Redmi 8A
Xiaomi launched the Android 10 system for its Redmi 8A smartphone in the early hours of the morning with the most recent security patching so far, which usually takes long time until it reaches all users, as we are used with the official Xiaomi updates.
However, if you want to try the new system now and do not want to wait for it to arrive in your area, then you can download the official system from below and install it yourself on the phone by following a few simple steps.
Note that it’s an update for the Chinese user, so you won’t find Google services if you decide to install it) Yes, you can install the Play Store on the Chinese versions of Xiaomi, but it is something worth noting and you should know it before you go through the steps to download and install this version of the system.
|Device||Redmi 8A – Olivelite|
|OS Version||Android 10|
|Security patch||July 1, 2020|
|Release Date||Monday 28 July 2020|
You can download the update from the following link:
Install Android 10 update (from within the settings)
You can go to the explanation of installing an official system on a Xiaomi phone and there you will find detailed steps accurately on several different ways to install the new system, or you can simply follow the steps mentioned below.
- Download the update file from the link provided above, then transfer the official update file to the internal phone memory as mentioned above.
- Head over to the Settings app > About phone > System updates . Now by pressing the three points above list select the phrase ” choose the update package ” or the Select Update , the Package .
- In case you did not see this option, simply click on the MIUI logo for 10 consecutive clicks, then after that the option will appear.
- Or, you can just skip the last step by launching the Updater app which you will find within the system applications on your phone.
- From here, go to the update file that you moved to the internal memory in the first step, then the system will directly (Decrypt) the update file and install it automatically.