PUBG 2.4.0 for PC, especially the latest Warrior Trail update, is one of the greatest updates that is now available starting from Jan 6, 2023 and comes with a lot of updates such as the Payload 2.0 map as well as some updates and additions to the Classic Erangel 2.0 map, in addition to the new Kraken map. The new update brings us a lot of features, including fire mode, Cher Park, and other great features.
If you like PUBG, then you probably know about the Game Loop emulator, which is basically the improved and improved version of the original Tencent Game Buddy emulator , and both were programmed by the company, Tencent, the original developer of PUBG. Two days ago, PUBG v2.4.0 update was launched for users on both Android and iOS devices, and now users of the third platform or Windows are wondering when they can download the new update and install it on their computers.
Download PUBG Mobile for PC (2023)
|Game||PUBG PC: Halloween|
|Last update||Jan 6, 2023|
You may also want to try PUBG Lite PC (a lighter version of the original PUBG for the computer), as well as there is PUBG Mobile Lite, or even PUBG KR (which is the Korean version and has many advantages compared to the original game), in addition to PUBG Vietnam, which is the Vietnamese version of the game PUBG Mobile.
Follow the next steps carefully, in order, to be able to run the new PUBG Ignition update on your computer:
- Go to this page, and click on this link.
- Now download the PUBG mobile game for the computer: direct link.
- After downloading and installing, launch the Gameloop emulator, and go to the My Games section.
- Search for PUBG Mobile and tap on it.
- Or instead of the last step, you can search for the game directly by typing it in the search field above.
- From here, click the blue Update button, it may take some time depending on your internet speed (update size is approximately 2GB).
- Once the update process is completed, you can now launch the game and enjoy the ERANGEL 2.0 map on pc.
- W / A / S / D – Action buttons
- Left mouse click – shoot
- Right mouse click – aim
- Mouse Scroll – Zoom in and Zoom out
- C – Crouch
- Z – Prone
- Q / E – Peek
- 1/2/3 – Change Weapon
- 4/5/6 – Bombs and other similar weapons
- 7/8/9 – Bandages, Balms, Energy Drinks, etc.
- F – Pick up objects, open or close doors, or jump off a plane
- Ruler or Spacebar button – to jump or climb
PUBG PC AfterMath 1.8 Update
The developers release a new update to the game every few months, for example the new update for it, which is PUBG Mobile 1.8. This update will be released on January 12, 2022. Players can download this update to their devices as soon as it goes live at 1 PM.
In the following lines, there is a list consisting of a group of the most important features that this talk will contain, so we do not waste our time and begin to identify them.
You will play on this map in classic mode, which is basically a modified version of the popular Livik map of all players. Where players enjoy fast-paced and fast-moving battles, they enjoy matches that do not depend on players’ ranks, that is, they do not give players a rise in ranks. The warriors will be supported with tactical glasses during the battle.
Since the developers of the PUBG Mobile game announced the cooperation between the game and the Spider-Man series of games last December, PUBG-lovers have been eagerly waiting for this special mode, which is the Spider-Man mode. This mode will be launched from January 12 to 15.
Modes that depend on the players’ ranking
Among the features mentioned in the new PUBG PC 1.8 update is the separation between modes that depend on the players’ ranking, and those that do not care about their ranking. This will give the novice or ordinary players in the game to enjoy the experience of the game away from any pressure, unlike the more professional players in the game who love the spirit of competition and the idea of arranging to feel the advantage over other competitors.
New Player Support Shop and Calling Colleagues
Player support store and teammate calling will be offered on certain maps. And when you collect some coins on the battlefield, you will be able to buy some important equipment and items from this store. Players will also be able to summon their colleagues who were killed on the battlefield via the summoning tower on the map.
Royal Pass M7
After the presence of the Royal Pass M6 and its prizes in previous updates, only the Royal Pass M7 made a way to the PUBG game, specifically in the PUBG Mobile 1.8 update. The developers will be incorporating this Royale Pass into the game on January 18th. The same will be implemented on the 17th of next February as well. The new Royal Pass will allow players to get many unique prizes, as is the case in the Royal Pass of previous updates to the game. Many technical bugs will also be fixed and a lot of improvements will be added to the new PUBG update for PC.
PUBG PC Resistance 1.6 Update
Battle survivors of PUBG PC in its latest update will gather in a new mode, Flora Menace. Among the most important features of this situation are the following.
Strange plants called Yarilo plants invaded the Erangel map. Where these plants acquire a kind of energy of a certain amount that allows them to spread in all urban areas on the map, forming a reservation that can be exploited for therapeutic purposes. You can turn to the huge spaceship Cell Matrix to escape from this difficult reality. You can go to this spaceship called the Cell Matrix to conduct some investigations and gain a lot of energy experiences and enter into epic battles with a lot of weapons that fall on the battlefield and that are also regenerated. You can summon the DynaHex to get large amounts of useful gear in battle.
PUBG PC Hundred Rhythms 1.3 Update
The new PUBG update v1.3.0 for PC, which will be called Hundred Rhythms, will be launched today, and the game developers have published all the details about the highly awaited new update for the game. PUBG PC version 1.3.0 will come with a large number of new game modes, several weapons that will be available for the first time, some new cars, as well as many other features. According to the official PUBG website, players will be able to download the latest version of PUBG starting on March 9, 2021 (i.e. today), and those who download the new update directly will receive several prizes, including:
- 3,000 BP award
- 100 AG Award
- Cute Kitten – Pan Award
Download PUBG PC 1.3.0: Season 18
Tencent also clarified that PUBG Mobile Season 18 will be launched for users starting on March 19, 2021, which will be synchronized with the availability of purchase in the new Royale Pass.
PUBG Runic Power 1.2 Update
Runic Power will be added to the game from January 12th to March 7th: Players will be able to choose Rune Energy while on Spawn Island. Where players will obtain two types of skills from it; Ron’s abilities are represented in the following.
- Summoning skill: Summons a wheel in the form of a flame, which advances slowly, as it destroys enemies and kills them as soon as you touch them.
- Elements strength enhancement skill: Here I mean the ammunition element strength, where the destructive flame force is added when the ammunition is fired from the weapon for a short period.
Rune Polar Power
- This force summons a wall of ice, and this wall consists of separate blocks, and each of these blocks can be exploded separately. This ice wall raises players and their vehicles from the level of the battlefield.
- This force gives the freezing effect of ammunition that fires from your weapon for a short time. As this effect delays the opponent’s ability to recover.
- The force of the wind calls for a transparent shield around the character you are fighting with, and this shield in turn reduces the speed of the bullet that is heading towards you and reduces its impact on you if it hits you, or it may erase its effect depending on the distance from which it was launched.
- This force affects your movement by increasing its speed. It also increases the speed of reconstruction of the weapon with ammunition.
Strong shield mode
(Starts from November 5th on Evo Ground Island)
- In this mode, killed team members can be brought back into the game.
- Chest Piece Force Shield: Reduces the damage to the chest when fired, and increases the capacity of the backpack you carry in the tour.
- Arm Piece: Increases your impact on the enemy when hands are crossed, and reduces damage to arm.
- Legs Force Shield: Gives you fast burst, while reducing damage to the legs during battle.
- When you collect the full set of armor, it unlocks a powerful weapon called (Dragon’s Breath Grenade).
- Matrix Event 1: Improves supplies reaching team members in a specific area.
- Matrix Event 2: Provides multiple airdrops in the game, as well as boosts supplies to players at each airdrop.
- Matrix Event III: This event is used to discover surrounding players, and discover which of them are still alive.
What’s new in PUBG New Era v1.0 PC (Season 15)
And for those who do not know the meaning of UX, they are letters indicating the user’s experience and the extent of his interaction with the game, which the game of PUBG always seeks to develop with every update it makes to it. Where the officials in charge of the game decided to add a completely different user experience from before, and this experience includes a completely different user interface from the one that you are used to before. Which will include an enhanced and improved user interface with a comprehensive animation change.
You can also make all adjustments to any element of the user interface to suit your needs in the game of PUBG Mobile. This, of course, will be reflected in the development of gameplay with the PUBG PC 1.0 update.
Improved classic animation performance
- Improve the transition between standing and bending.
- The use of the first aid box ends once the player is moved to the enemy position.
- Gyroscopes are used when using shells.
- You can change the direction and angle of view while jumping by scanning the phone screen from right to left or vice versa.
- Improved graphics for Monster Truck, while enhancing the look of landscapes you see while driving.
- Shooting was able to remove the immunity to killing of some players in PUBG MOBILE in Arena mode.
- Players can change the direction of the slide in Arena Mode based on the direction in which they slide.
PUBG settings in v1.2 update
- Now there are separate settings for the lobby and graphics of the battle.
Improved training mode in Point Park
- Each player is given their own terrain to train and improve on their fighting skills in the “Training Grounds” mode in Cher Park.
- In Training Grounds, you can practice shooting, throwing grenades, and practicing on different levels of difficulty.
- You can enter the training ground through Cheer Park.
Extreme Arena in Cher Park (available October 23)
- You will enter the game alone and face a large number of monsters. And the building you enter in will be transparent, and this will give other players the ability to watch you fight these creatures.
- Players’ rankings determine where they park on the Island of Point Park.
Halloween at Cher Park (available October 23)
- You will be given a lot of changes in the Halloween event in Cher Park once you unlock the training ground that contains monsters. Where players will need to fend off waves of monsters in a dark and foggy night environment.
- The points that players earn on the Monster Crush Training Grounds will be displayed in their respective rankings.
- Cheer Park and other locations will have all the distinctive decorations during the Halloween event.
There is also an important note: people who still play any old version of PUBG, even the penultimate Livik, will not be able to join the battle or play the game with players who have updated to the latest version. Also, according to the official website, the players who will download the new update between September 8 and September 13 will receive the following prizes: 2,888BP and also 100AG in addition to the Red Racecar Knight Backpack.