Now you can download Korean PUBG apk update (PUBG KR: Resistance v1.6.0). Now, a new update to the game has appeared on the scene, which is PUBG Mobile 1.6, which will add many improvements and new modes as well. This, of course, will positively affect the experience of players in the game after they run this update. PUBG fans are waiting for the new update on September 14, 2021.
With the start of the new update, players will notice the initial and important changes that will occur in relation to the game’s characters and the enhancements and customizations that will happen to the graphics and graphics of the game in general. The game developers have committed before that to make clear adjustments to the characters of the PUBG Mobile game, as well as for the game’s graphics and the different environments in it and their battles.
Download Korean PUBG Mobile
Download PUBG KR: Resistance v1.6.0 (APK+OBB)
|Game||PUBG Mobile KR – 배틀그라운드|
|Last update||September 14, 2021|
- Get PUBG KR “standalone” APK: com.pubg.krmobile-v1.6.0.apk – 92MB size
- PUBG KR APK + obb Link [1 zip]: PUBG-KR-배틀그라운드_1.6.0.zip – 763.5MB size
Direct links to download Korean PUBG files:
- PUBG KR APK Link: com.pubg-1.6.0-.krmobile.apk – Soon!
- PUBG KR OBB Link: main.15523.com.pubg.krmobile.obb – Soon!
- Download PUBF KR XAPK: PUBG MOBILE_v1.6.0.xapk
So, just download the file and then install it manually with this explanation. Before running the game you will also need any VPN app to change your connection to Korea in order for the game to work for you.
Steps to install the PUBG KR apk + obb
- Download the ZIP file containing the complete Mobile Phone files from above, then extract its contents.
- Install the apk file first on your phone.
- Using any application to browse the storage memory files (I recommend ES File Explorer)
- Move or copy the “com.tencent.ig” folder to the “android/obb in the main memory path.
- Run the game.
- Move or copy the “com.tencent.ig” folder to the “android/obb in the main memory path.
Download PUBG KR (from TapTap)
You can download and download the Season 20 update in PUBG KR APK by just following these steps:
- Download the TapTap app from the official website: Download TapTap.
- You can download the game for Android via the application, and you can download it for iPhone from this link.
- After downloading the app, inside it, search for PUBG Mobile Korea game, download and install it.
- If it is not the latest version, then upgrade first to v1.6.0.
- Now open the game on your Android phone or iPhone.
- During the game download screen, there will be a small update available from within the game itself.
- From here, Season 16 update will start downloading automatically without any intervention (as long as you download the latest version).
- The phone may take up to 5 minutes to download the update, depending on your internet speed.
- The RP section of the game that was previously closed, you will find that it has automatically opened.
- Now click on the Royale Pass RP icon on the main game screen, then start and complete Season 14 missions!
PUBG KR 1.6.0: Resistance
Battle survivors of the Korean PUBG game in its latest update will gather in a new mode, Flora Menace. Among the most important features of this situation are the following:
Strange plants called Yarilo plants invaded the Erangel map. Where these plants acquire a kind of energy of a certain amount that allows them to spread in all urban areas on the map, forming a reservation that can be exploited for therapeutic purposes. You can turn to the huge spaceship Cell Matrix to escape from this difficult reality. You can go to this spaceship called the Cell Matrix to conduct some investigations and gain a lot of energy experiences and enter into epic battles with a lot of weapons that fall on the battlefield and that are also regenerated. You can summon the DynaHex to get large amounts of useful gear in battle.
Features of PUBG KR 1.6.0
- Flora’s new danger mode
- Old Metro Royale reunion mode
- Titans Final Battle Mode
- Vikendi map
- BayLoad Map 2.0
- Survive mode until sunshine
- infection mode
- Power mode runes
- VS AI mode
- Distinctive additions for communicating with team members
- The third month’s royale pass, which is named after the “Chef’s Special” update from September 17th to October 17th.
PUBG KR 1.5.0: Ignition
The Korean PUBG 1.5 update is now available for all players. You can test all the features that this version contains before it is integrated to all the game’s global servers. As usual in any update you give us, you need to receive an invitation code from the game in its global version in order to access the features of the trial version of PUBG Mobile 1.5.
You can click on the PUBG KR 1.5 link to receive the complete instructions to download this version to your smartphone. In the rest of the lines of this article, we will review together the most important features that came in the version that is under development from PUBG, which bears the name of Korean PUBG 1.5. Let’s get acquainted with these features. As for new things, you can learn about them next.
The newest game modes have been put in place, and this mode is likely to be included in the final and not beta version of PUBG Mobile 1.5, and here I am talking specifically about the TS mode. This mode is called transit mode, and it includes the following features.
Transit system in Erangel map
- It is a line that you take to fly in parts of the map. It is a high-tech hovering line that you use to travel through the islands of the map. And pass between its parts very quickly.
- There are super fonts that you use to change the look of the match, which are predefined fonts.
- You can open windows as you pass through those lines, and rain down enemies hail of bullets as you fly through those airways.
PUBG KR Hundred Rhythms 1.3 Update
The new PUBG KR v1.3.0 update, which will be called Hundred Rhythms, will be launched today, and the game developers have published all the details about the highly awaited new update for the game. PUBG version 1.3.0 will come with a large number of new game modes, several weapons that will be available for the first time, some new cars, as well as many other features. According to the official Korean site, PUBG, players will be able to download the latest version of PUBG starting on March 9, 2021 (that is, today), and those who download the new update directly will receive several prizes, including:
- 3,000 BP award
- 100 AG Award
- Cute Kitten – Pan Award
Download Korean PUBG 1.3.0: Season 18
Tencent also clarified that PUBG Mobile Season 18 will be launched for users starting on March 19, 2021, which will be synchronized with the availability of purchase in the new Royale Pass.
PUBG KR Runic Power 1.2 Update
Runic Power will be added to the game from January 12th to March 7th: Players will be able to choose Rune Energy while on Spawn Island. Where players will obtain two types of skills from it; Ron’s abilities are represented in the following.
- Summoning skill: Summons a wheel in the form of a flame, which advances slowly, as it destroys enemies and kills them as soon as you touch them.
- Elements strength enhancement skill: Here I mean the ammunition element strength, where the destructive flame force is added when the ammunition is fired from the weapon for a short period.
Rune Polar Power
- This force summons a wall of ice, and this wall consists of separate blocks, and each of these blocks can be exploded separately. This ice wall raises players and their vehicles from the level of the battlefield.
- This force gives the freezing effect of ammunition that fires from your weapon for a short time. As this effect delays the opponent’s ability to recover.
- The force of the wind calls for a transparent shield around the character you are fighting with, and this shield in turn reduces the speed of the bullet that is heading towards you and reduces its impact on you if it hits you, or it may erase its effect depending on the distance from which it was launched.
- This force affects your movement by increasing its speed. It also increases the speed of reconstruction of the weapon with ammunition.
Strong shield mode
(Starts from November 5th on Evo Ground Island)
- In this mode, killed team members can be brought back into the game.
- Chest Piece Force Shield: Reduces the damage to the chest when fired, and increases the capacity of the backpack you carry in the tour.
- Arm Piece: Increases your impact on the enemy when hands are crossed, and reduces damage to arm.
- Legs Force Shield: Gives you fast burst, while reducing damage to the legs during battle.
- When you collect the full set of armor, it unlocks a powerful weapon called (Dragon’s Breath Grenade).
- Matrix Event 1: Improves supplies reaching team members in a specific area.
- Matrix Event 2: Provides multiple airdrops in the game, as well as boosts supplies to players at each airdrop.
- Matrix Event III: This event is used to discover surrounding players, and discover which of them are still alive.
Royal Honor Metro Mode
(Starts on January 12th)
- This mode is the latest chapter in the game.
- Contains the new Royal Honor metro system.
- Contains new solo mode.
- Contains Metro Royal improvements.
New firearms and many new options
- It is a new assault rifle that uses 5.56mm ammunition. You can recycle more than 25 times, and it has the highest rate of fire of other rifles.
- It can be equipped with an outer cover, and a telescope to locate distant targets.
- It only appears in the Livik Classic Battle Royale map.
Other improvements added to PUBG Mobile 1.2
Key performance improvements:
- The backpack opens faster than the first time.
- The load that the PUBG mobile game causes on the device’s processor and its battery has been reduced, so you will not find the device overheating due to the PUBG game.
- Android users can use the incremental update feature to reduce the amount of resources from which the game downloads its updates.
Improvements in information security:
- Find out in the game after the update security zone updates.
- Improved detection of players using X-rays violating the permissible speed limits of movement of fighters, as well as jumping long distances than necessary.
- Improved detection of players playing the game with unofficial releases.
Improved basic elements of the user experience in the game PUBG Mobile
- The appearance of the players is made clearer by improving the 3D graphics.
- The visibility of the competitors is improved by making a close-up twice through the telescope stuck in some weapons such as the sniper weapon.
Improved skydiving and landing movements
- The movement of players’ landing on the battlefield has been optimized based on the chart in which each player lands.
- You will find much smoother downward movement of players.
Option to stop weapon longevity:
- You can click on the firing button to stop shooting the weapon with ammunition.
Improved sniper rifle performance in the game (firearm balancing)
- Destructive power was supplied to both the Kar98K and the M24.
- The durations between each and second shot were shortened for the Kar98K and M24.
- Increased bolt action of the Kar98K and M24.
Other improvements included in the game
Season 17 of Royal Pass (January 19 to March 21)
- Runic Force theme and associated awards.
- Fixed RP missions to reduce difficulty, with increased point rewards.
New Church Park Theme
- Runic Force theme running from January 12th to March 7th.
- Dream Team theme, from February 9th to March 7th.
Subscription Festival (from January 13 to January 27, 2021)
- Subscribe to a bundle of Prime, Prime Plus, RP Prime or RP Plus, and get exclusive discounts when you buy any item from the BP store. That’s where you’ll find discounts on redemption items, and other great discounts and perks.
PUBG Mobile KR Metro Royale Update (1.0.0)
- The PUBG Mobile game can now be set on most smartphones at a rate of 90 frames per second.
- Solve the problem of technical failure resulting from hitting another player in the game.
Improved classic animation performance
- Improve the transition between standing and bending.
- The use of the first aid box ends once the player is moved to the enemy position.
- Geoscopes are used when using shells.
- You can change the direction and angle of view while jumping by scanning the phone screen from right to left or vice versa.
- Improved graphics for Monster Truck, while enhancing the look of landscapes you see while driving.
- Shooting was able to remove the immunity to killing of some players in PUBG MOBILE in Arena mode.
- Players can change the direction of the slide in Arena Mode based on the direction in which they slide.
PUBG Mobile settings in PUBG 1.0 update
- Now there are separate settings for the lobby and graphics of the battle.
Improved training mode in Point Park
- Each player is given their own terrain to train and improve on their fighting skills in the “Training Grounds” mode in Cher Park.
- In Training Grounds, you can practice shooting, throwing grenades, and practicing on different levels of difficulty.
- You can enter the training ground through Cheer Park.
Confrontations in Park Point
- The construction process that was taking place to the left of the target’s range has ended at Point Park.
- Players can participate in battles with other players inside the new building in Cheer Park or can participate in other battles outside of it.
Island in Lake Park Park
- A romantic heart-shaped island has been added to the Lake of Cher Park. The balloon was placed near her.
- The island will be decorated with all necessary decorations such as; Two-seater swing and romantic boat in which players are sure to delight.
Extreme Arena in Cher Park (available October 23)
- You will enter the game alone and face a large number of monsters. And the building you enter in will be transparent, and this will give other players the ability to watch you fight these creatures.
- Players’ rankings determine where they park on the Island of Point Park.
Halloween at Cher Park (available October 23)
- You will be given a lot of changes in the Halloween event in Cher Park once you unlock the training ground that contains monsters. Where players will need to fend off waves of monsters in a dark and foggy night environment.
- The points that players earn on the Monster Crush Training Grounds will be displayed in their respective rankings.
- Cheer Park and other locations will have all the distinctive decorations during the Halloween event.
PUBG Mobile KR LIVIK Update (0.19.0)
- New Livik map: It is a northern map on an area of 2 km by 2 km. It includes a number of players up to 52 and the duration of the battle is 15 minutes. It is designed for the fastest and most experienced fighting player.
- SuperLife Firearms Training Event (Coming Soon): In this event, you will be shown Special Experimental Weapons Boxes in the Levique map. These are weapons that have higher stats than normal weapons.
- Old Secret Mode (coming soon): This mode will take its place on the Erangel and Miramar maps when it is activated. This mode allows players to train through the options it provides.
- Flame and Spark Mode: This mode will be activated on the Angelangle map and Miramar map, and it will be included in the classic mode.
- Warm-up gameplay event (will appear at the end of season 13): After joining this event, players will be able to play in a team of 4 fighters in classic mode in which the player does not gain a new rank. Upon completing some missions, you will receive small amounts and rank points that are distinguished by Season 14.
- Adjusting the times when new modes will appear: By the end of the week, the Bay Load and Red Gear modes will be available in the 0.19.0 update, and soon, the Blue Hall mode will be available.
- The region’s playing system and pistol mode will be available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting July 31, 2020: Players with the same weapons will start 4-player battles against 4 others (as known in the pistol-playing mode). But as you beat the rivals, you’ll be able to upgrade your team’s weapons. The winning team is the team that is able to obtain the latest weapon. The break here is your ability to beat the other teams.
- Map of the new library: It is the first indoor map in a PUBG game ever. It was precisely designed to attack from the left, right and middle directions.
- The new extended barrel attachment added to area fights: it increases the actual range of the firearm. It also reduces the effects of destruction resulting from throwing the bomb, and this depends
And if you update the game before next July 13, you will get many rewards, including:
- Number 2888 BP “Official Game Currency” gifts.
- 3 bags of type bag known as “Lt. Parsec bags”.