PUBG Lite PC for the computer (official version) is completely free if you want to download and try it, and it is considered the best PUBG version for the weak or old hardware computer so far because it will not need an emulator that consumes your device’s internal resources, as well as because it is free and not paid like the Primary one. This version of PUBG Lite is customized by the official game developers and do not require powerful specifications or a new computer, for example, compared to the original Game for PC.
PUBG Lite PC (Full Version)
After the unrivaled success of PUBG (and I’m talking here about the paid Steam version for computer, or that for the console devices), the game’s programmers have launched a new “beta” version, but it is intended for users of weak devices, or old laptops, which is the version of PUBG Lite PC. PUBG Mobile Lite for example launched with the same purpose, but on Android. The lite version of the famous Battle Royale game, as we mentioned, never requires strong specifications, and will work on a minimum, whether for processor or RAM, which you can run on a computer running 2GB of RAM only.
So, in today’s article, we will guide you in detail on how to download the PUBG Lite PC by a step-by-step explanation as well as supported with pictures if you are doing it for the first time, and enjoy running PUBG Lite PC on your laptop completely free.
Download PUBG Lite for PC
Before heading to the download links attached below, you should know that PUBG Lite PC is so far available for a specific number of countries, not all countries of the world. Therefore, before you download the game, you must make sure that it is supportive to run in your country first, otherwise you will have to use a VPN software and change your device’s IP to a country that supports the game to run normally. But in general, the game officially supports work in Egypt, UAE, Qatar, Tunisia, Syria, Oman, Morocco, Lebanon, Kuwait, Iraq, Bahrain, Algeria, Turkey, and some other countries.
PUBG Lite PC Minimum Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 64-bit
- 2.4GHz Intel Core i3
- 4GB RAM
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- At least 4GB of storage memory
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 64-bit
- Intel Core i5 processor, clocked at 2.8 GHz
- 8GB RAM
- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 GPU or higher
- AMD Radeon HD 7870 Graphics Processor or higher
Necessary Files Before Installing
So, to be able to get PUBG Lite PC, perform the following steps:
|Game||PUBG Lite PC|
|Last update||May 1, 2020|
- Go to official PUBG LITE Page, or click on this link.
- Below you will find a big yellow button with the word Download on it, click on it.
- Now you have a new file on your computer: PUBG-Lite-Setup.exe.
PUBG Lite installation Steps (PC version)
- Download the PUBG-Lite-Setup.exe file from the top.
- The file size of PUBG Lite for computer exe is 64MB. Once downloaded, double click on the file to start the installation.
- Once you have finished installing the PC Lite on the laptop , press the OK button to start the game.
In order to be able to access the game on the computer the first time, you will first need to log in to PUBG Lite using your personal account and passcode.
PUBG Lite PC Keyboard Controls
Once you have downloaded PUBG LITE from the links attached above, you can start the game and control your movements as well as change the camera angle, pick up and choose weapons with the buttons shown below:
Selection of weapons in PUBG Lite PC (number buttons):
- 1> Main weapon
- 2> Secondary weapon
- 3> Gun
- 4> Knife (direct contact with enemies)
- 5> the bomb
Picking things up in PUBG Lite PC
- 6> Medical device
- 7> First aid tools
- 8> Bandage
- 9> energy drink
- 0> Open the window using the handle
How to move in PUBG Lite on computer
- W> Move forward
- A> Move left
- D> go back
- S> back
- Q> tilt left
- E> tilt right
Other controllers in PUBG Lite PC game
- C> ride (ride in a car or motorcycle)
- X> Armory
- Z> bend
- F> use or storage
- V> change viewing angles between FPP to TPP
- B> change firing mode
- M> Open Map
- CTRL-Left> Walk
- Left SHIFT > Run
- Space> Jump
PUBG LITE PC control buttons in mouse
- Left click> shoot
- Right click> Aim
- Scroll or Roller button> Change weapon currently in use
- Mouse Move itself> Change camera angle or viewing angles