Download OurPlay APK latest 2023 version 6.7.3 with an explanation of downloading all official Google services for Huawei devices with EMUI or HarmonyOS. After the US trade ban that was applied to all the products of the Chinese giant Huawei, there are some necessary services such as the Google Play Store, which unfortunately has become unsupportive on all new Huawei devices now, whether it is EMUI or even the new HarmonyOS.
Although the Chinese company now has its own app store, but it lacks many of the necessary things that the user needs on an almost daily basis, such as Google Maps, YouTube, Play Store, and also millions of other applications!
In fact, as a Huawei Android phone user (or Harmony which is actually based on the Android kernel as well), you can still download APK files from outside the official store and manually install them yourself on your phone. But even so, you simply cannot do this with the official Google apps such as the Google Play Store because these applications require the same Google services package built into the system, so we are back to the starting point again where you will not be able to use your usual apps on your phone from Huawei.
So, if you are looking for a way to download official Google services with an explanation of the steps to install them on a Huawei device with EMUI or Harmony that does not officially have it, then you are in the right place.
Download OurPlay APK
|Last update||November 10, 2023|
OurPlay supported Huawei Devices:
- Huawei P60/Pro
- Huawei P50
- Huawei P50 Pro
- Nova 8 Pro 4G/5G
- Nova 8 . phone
- Nova 8i . phone
- Mate 40E
- Mate 40 Pro
- Mate 40 Pro Plus
- Huawei P40 4G/5G
- Huawei P40 Lite 5G
- Mate X2 (Foldable)
- Nova 7 SE 5G
- Huawei Y7a
- Huawei Y9a
- Huawei Y8p
- Huawei Y8s
- Huawei Y6p
- Huawei Y5p
- Nova 7 Pro 5G
- Nova 7 5G
- Huawei Y7p
- Nova 7i
- Huawei Y6s 2019
- Nova 6 4G/5G
- Huawei Y9s
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
- Huawei Mate 30
- Nova 5i Pro
- Nova 5T
Install Play Store on a Huawei deice with EMUI, HarmonyOS
As we mentioned above in short, the main stock Google apps like YouTube or the Maps app won’t work on your phone once you download the APK files and install them yourself, because they first require Google services themselves or so-called GMS. As we also mentioned, due to the US ban, Huawei devices as well as some Honor devices have become unsupportive of such services, and therefore running such applications is not possible for them, at least officially.
And here comes the role of OurPlay APK that we are talking about today. Because in fact, once it’s installed, it will first check whether your phone has official Google services or not, and if it doesn’t, it will automatically download and install them for you “without your intervention” – and then you’ll be able to download and install any other Google apps Simply and within these applications of course Play Store APK. So, follow these steps carefully:
Installation steps on EMUI or HarmonyOS:
- Download and install OurPlay APK from the links provided above, or from the official website.
- You may need to install WeChat app during the steps.
- After installation, launch the tool and then click on the green “Agree” button.
- Now go down and click on finish button.
- Then click on the green “allow” button, to allow the permissions that the app needs.
- After that, keep pressing the green button as soon as it appears to accept all the permissions.
- Then, wait for the app to finish installing which you can monitor above.
- Sometimes it may ask you to install an additional app, so agree to the installation because these add-ons include Google Play Services and also Google Play Store.
- After you’re done, exit the app, launch it again, and you’ll see the Google Play Store app in front of you.
- Click on the Play Store icon – from here sign in with your Gmail account.
- Complete the installation.
- You are now finished, and you can use all the Google apps on your Huawei or Honor device.
As you follow the previous instructions, you will have the Google Play Store APK on your Huawei smartphone with EMUI or Harmony OS along with all the applications and services related to it. Also remember that every time you need to launch the Android App Store you will first need to launch the OurPlay app > then from within it launch the Google app.
We hope that this explanation, and these steps are easy enough for you, and that after implementing them you will succeed in obtaining all the official Google services you need on your Huawei device. And if you want to inquire about anything, just leave us a comment below and we will get back to you.