PUBG Vietnam 2.0.0 with new Livik map update was originally designed for game users in the same country, but for some reason there are many people in other countries who prefer to install it instead of the global version of the game or even alongside it as we also saw with the great fame For the Korean version of PUBG, although it is also directed to the Korean user only.
Yes, the game is directed to the country of Vietnam, but you can nevertheless download and install it on the device manually by downloading the apk file only and then the obb package and manually installing them yourself on the phone, and below we will explain how to do that in detail.
PUBG Vietnam 2.0.0: LIVIK
The PUBG Mobile game is considered one of the most popular games on mobile phones, on Android and iOS as well, and perhaps even Windows, although it competes fiercely with the Call of Duty. In addition to the global version of the game, there are many other versions directed to users of specific countries, such as the Chinese version, but with a different name, which is Game for Peace. Among these versions is also the PUBG Mobile VN version, or the Vietnamese version of the PUBG that we are talking about today.
Officially, only the Vietnamese user can download this customized version of the game via the Google Play Store. However, there are other ways that allow all users to run the same Vietnamese version but it is not the usual way from Play Store, but it will need some extra steps for which we have written this article to explain these steps. So, continue next.
Download PUBG Mobile VN v2.0.0
Download PUBG Vietnam 4th Anniversary apk + obb
|Game||PUBG Mobile VN|
|Last update||May 12, 2021|
Get PUBG Vietnam 1.8 Direct Links:
- Download APK: com.vng.pubgmobile_2.0.0.apk – New!
- Download OBB: main.16280.com.vng.pubgmobile.obb – New!
Steps to install PUBG VN on Android
- From above, download PUBG Vietnam apk + obb, or just download the PUBG VN apk.
- Enable permissions to install third-party apps from unknown sources to the browser or file manager.
- In case you downloaded the first two links, install the APK file, and do not run it now.
- In case you just downloaded the APK file then install it directly and skip the below steps
- Now copy the OBB file to the following path: Android/OBB/com.vng.pubgmobile
- In case you did not find the com.vng.pubgmobile folder – you will need to create it first
- Once you are done with the previous steps, head over to your app drawer, and launch the game.
If you happen to encounter an error after installing the game like There was a problem parsing the package, then you will need to re-download the game files again and follow the same installation steps. Or I recommend you to try downloading and installing the apk file alone.