The MSM Download Tool is a tool for flashing and multitasking for the phones of the Chinese company BBK, which in turn owns famous companies for smartphones such as Oppo, Realme, OnePlus, as well as Vivo. Using this tool, you can simply flash the factory image or the official ROM on Oppo, Realme, OnePlus and Vivo phones by following some detailed instructions below. On this page, you will be able to download MSM Download (with all its old and new versions), besides we will also guide you in detailed steps for using it below, even if you are doing it for the first time.
MSM Download Tool for Oppo, Vivo, Realme, and OnePlus
Have you ever encountered a problem that you forgot the phone passcode or pattern on an OPPO or Realme phone? Then you can use MSM tool to remove the password from the phone lockscreen or remove the phone lock. Besides these great features, the tool can even restore your phone to factory condition and install the official ROM on the phone.
But despite that, one of the disadvantages of the tool is that it sometimes shows errors while flashing the official system. However, below you will find all available information about the tool, as well as what errors you are likely to encounter when using it.
MSM Download Tool errors while installing the official ROM
Next, we will mention all the errors that appeared while trying the tool, bearing in mind that they are just possibilities and do not necessarily appear with you, but we mentioned them here just for knowledge of something only:
- Connection timeout (no connection) error
- Microsoft status shows offline error (even if you are online)
- The error that the Start button does nothing when you finish the settings and click on it
- MSMDownload Oppo A71 Qualcomm Snapdragon Connect Timeout error
- Wrong that the Start button will sometimes be hidden, or untrickable
- A warning sometimes appeared: You must use authorized accounts with some OPPO phones
|Tool||MSM Download Tool|
|Function||Flashing factory ROMs for Oppo, Realme, Vivo, and OnePlus|
Direct download links for all versions:
- MsmDownloadTool_v4.0.58_patched version without id
- SMsmDownloadTool_v4.0 Version without id Or Password
- MSM_Download Toolv4.0.87.Zip version
- SMSM Download Toolv3.0.Zip version
- MSM_Download Toolv4.0.Zip version
- MSMDownloadTool version 5.0.15.zip
- MSMDownloadTool Version-5.1.41.zip …. coming soon ….
Now, there are some necessary requirements or important terms that you must meet first before you start working with the tool, and we have arranged them as follows:
- Download MSM-Download-Tool.zip from the link provided above.
- Make sure to first backup the contents of the phone before performing any steps.
- You will need a computer, with Windows 10 operating system, with a compatible USB cable for your Android device.
- You will also need to download and install the appropriate USB drivers for your phone.
- The phone battery must contain at least 60% of its capacity before starting the steps.
Steps to install MSM Tool
- Download the version you want from above, then extract its contents into a new folder.
- Install both the PDAnet.exe file as well as CodeMeterRuntime.exe on your computer.
- Open CodeMeter Control Center options and then choose License file.
- After selecting the License file> go to the Oppo_MSM_Download_Tool_None_Lic_2000 folder.
- If you see License Activated in the open window, then you have successfully activated the tool.
- Now you are ready to start flashing the official ROM, or whatever you want to do with the MSM Download Tool.
Steps to install system, official ROM using MSM Download Tool
- Download the official ROM for your phone from OPPO, Realme, Vivo, or OnePlus > and then extract its contents into a folder.
- Now go to MSM Download folder > and run the MSMDownloadTool.exe file with administrative privileges.
- Now you will see an option to “Load firmware”> Click on it and choose the ROM.
- Now turn off your phone completely, then keep pressing the “Volume Up” button and connect it to the USB cable.
- Now simply click on the Start button to start the stock firmware installation, and wait for the tool to finish flashing.
- Once you see “Download complete” on the computer, here you can restart the phone.
- And we’re done! You are now restore your phone to its factory condition again.
To here we finished explaining today, which was about how to download and install the multi-tasking MSM Download Tool for Oppo, Realme, Vivo and OnePlus phones – which allows you to do many things with the phones of these companies such as removing the passcode, deleting the password or pattern or Screen lock, in addition to its main task, which is the ability to install the official ROM, as well as restore the phone to its factory condition again after the system was damaged for some reason.
On our part, we hope that the explanation will be easy and the steps are smooth and can be implemented through you, and if you happen to face difficulties in implementing any of them, then comment about the problem you are facing and we will try to help you solve it as much as possible.