With the development of OLED displays as well as AMOLED in the recent period, most companies and even application developers have become interested in adding the ability to operate the night mode in their apps. The proof is that we saw the leading companies like Apple, Google, and also most phone manufacturers adding Dark Mode with the new custom Android interfaces. Of course, this is for a lot of reasons, from the beauty of black to saving battery power, and finally, many users love dark colors. And now, it’s time for the Black WhatsApp app to follow the same approach as previous popular apps that comes with the Dark Mode [night mode] in its latest beta update with version number v2.20.13.
Download WhatsApp with Dark Mode APK (BETA)
In fact, you can now get the new WhatsApp with night mode by downloading the beta version from the next link below, and after that you will be able to run WhatsApp Dark Mode simply from within the settings with just a click of a button, and you will not even have to join the WhatsApp for beta versions as we did from Before. To download the latest version, go to the following APKMirror link:
|The name of the application|
|issue number||2.20.13 beta|
|Date of update||January 22, 2020|
|The operating system||Android 4.0.3 or higher|
Black WhatsApp 2020 (official release)
Well, finally, the WhatsApp Dark Mode feature is officially available in the latest beta version starting from version 2.20.13 beta Users now have the option to turn WhatsApp Dark Mode or convert the WhatsApp interface to black.
Steps to activate the night mode in WhatsApp for Android
Activating the black color in WhatsApp is not complicated at all and you will do it by following a few simple steps.
- Download the black WhatsApp from the link provided above.
- Install the app and agree to the option to update the current version on your phone.
- Once the end of the download, go to the application settings, and then press the option Chats.
- Then, go to Theme option to change WhatsApp theme from Light to Dark.
- In front of you you will find three Theme options, choose Dark.
- Finally, enjoy the night mode on WhatsApp on your Android phone.