Download Windows 11 ISO Free Stable Update with Version 10.220000.194. After months of testing, Microsoft is releasing the final version of Windows 11 to its Release Preview channel today. It is the last step before it is rolled out on a larger scale for current devices on October 5. If you don’t want to wait until October 5th, you can switch to the Release Preview channel in Windows 10 today and get the free Windows 11 Stable Update early.
In this tutorial, we will explain how to properly download and install the stable version of Windows 11 version 22000.194 from the Windows Update Center.
Download Windows 11 ISO Stable Release
- First of all, check if your computer is compatible with Windows 11, using the PC Health Check app.
- If your device is supported, go directly to the Windows Updates section and check if you have received the update.
- If you can’t find it, you’ll need to sign up for the Windows Insider Program on the Microsoft website to get the stable Windows 11 update early.
- On your Windows 10 PC, go to Windows insider program > Update & Security > Settings
- Click the Get started button and link the Microsoft account you used to sign up for the Windows Insider Program.
- When prompted to select your Insider settings, select Release Preview.
- Confirm and agree to the terms and conditions, then restart the device.
- After your computer restarts, head back to Update & Security > Settings and you will see the Windows 11 free download and install banner.
- Once you have successfully upgraded to Windows 11, you can then head to Windows Update < Settings and choose “Stop getting preview builds” to unregister from Windows 11 beta updates and stay in the final stable version.