Google launched the first version of Android OS more than 11 years ago, and since that time until now, the Android operating system has become the most popular system ever and is being used by billions of smart devices around the world. In addition, Android is also the most flexible OS if we talk about the ease of customization and development by independent system developers such as those in the XDA for example. since it is based on open source code from Linux kernel which anyone can customize after knowing for some simple tools. Now, we already know that many Android users around the world have acquired root privileges on their smartphones, and sometimes even just after they buy a new phone.
Now, for many people, the primary reason to get root privileges on Android device is the ability to delete or remove system apps that they don’t want on their phones which are also known as bloatware apps. Otherwise, by also obtaining root privileges you can access system root folders or what is known as root / and the ability to modify various paths hidden on the phone, of course in the case if you know what to do specifically!
you can also activate some features on the phone only by using root privileges, which are not enabled by default. After getting the phone rooted, you can also try and install modified and cooked ROMs . Based on the foregoing, in the event that you wanted to get all of these features or the aforementioned or some of them, then you must first search and investigate the appropriate way to obtain all the powers of root.
Download Dr.Fone 2020 for Windows
|Operating system||Windows XP / 7/8/10|
|Release date||January 10, 2020|
However, we also already know that the process of rooting on some smartphones is a fairly complicated process especially for those users who are dealing with this for the first time. Therefore, in this lesson we are going to introduce you to an application called Dr.Fone that can allow you to get root privileges on any Android smartphone just by a few simple steps. You will find that we have subsequently explained a step-by-step explanation of how to root your phone using Dr.Fone 2020 and you can learn more about this amazing tool through its official website. Dr.Fone app can root a huge number of smart devices with different versions and companies such as Samsung, Motorola, LG, Huawei, Sony, Google, Asus, in addition to many other phones.
- First, you must enable USB Debugging Mode.
- You should make sure that there is at least 50% of the battery remaining in the phone to avoid any accidental shutdowns while performing the rooting steps.
- Also, it is an unnecessary step, but we always recommend keeping a backup copy of all files in the internal memory and transferring it to any secure external memory away from the phone while performing the next steps.
Root for Android using Dr. Phone 2020
- We mentioned some of the steps in requirements section to use the application above, which you will need to follow and finish before completing the rest of the steps.
- Once you have completed all necessary requirements, you will need to download Dr.Fone , which you can find the download link in the download section above.
- After downloading Dr.Fone onto your Windows PC or laptop, you will have to install the EXE file on your computer as shown in the following image.
- Now, you will need to press Start Now button in the middle of the dr.fone tool once the installation is finished until it starts working.
- After that, the application will open for you the main interface through which you can access many program options such as retrieval, transfer, repair, wipe, change, and so on. You can also see these options from the following image.
- An important thing to remember is that all parts of the application located on the main interface as shown in the previous image must be loaded separately, and only the part of the root that will be installed during the installation process.
- Now, you should click on the root icon which you can find in the right-hand corner below on the main interface of the Dr.Fone tool.
- Once you click on the Root icon, another window will appear asking you to connect the phone you want to root to the computer using the USB cable as shown in the following image.
- Now, you must connect the phone to the computer via the USB cable as above, so that Dr.Fone can automatically recognize your phone and discover that there is a phone that was connected using the USB cable as shown in the following image.
- In the previous image, you can notice that Dr.Fone got to know a Samsung phone with Android system, now all you have to do is press the Root Now button to start the root process.
- Once you press the Root Now button, dr.fone app will discover the exact version of your Samsung phone. Below we have attached a picture of the phone that we used to explain this lesson, Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Now, the application will ask you to confirm that the root process of the phone you connected via USB has started, in which case you should press the Start button to root the phone.
- After you press the Start button ,Dr.Fone application will begin the steps of the root process for the phone that you connected via USB and the process will take a few minutes to complete and then you will see a confirmation message to get the powers of root as you see in the following image.
- Here and we have finished, you have successfully obtained root privileges on your Android smartphone using the Dr.Fone app :).
If you follow the previous steps carefully, you can root it to an Android phone using Dr.Fone software available for computers with different Windows systems, through some easy and simple steps.