The Korean PUBG apk with Ancient Secret 2.1.0 update, has become available for download via the Play Store or the iPhone App Store directly for users who are currently in Korea or Japan. But for some reason, the game is considered very popular and loved among its players as much as the global version of it, so there is a method that allows users to download PUBG KR apk + obb as separate files for you to install by yourself.
PUBG Mobile KR: Ancient Secret
The Korean version of the game of PUBG has also been programmed and developed by Krafton company for mobile, but the difference here is that this version in particular was launched exclusively for users of the game in the country of Korea and also Japan. In fact, Korean PUBG is the exact replica of the PUBG Mobile game we all know if you compare the power of the graphics.
The Korean PUBG apk, however, is characterized by the presence of some things in the different global version and includes a very large number of different and fast rewards and rewards that you can get while playing or even buy them with PUBG or the game currency, PUBG UC.
Download PUBG KR 2.1.0 apk
As mentioned above, players from Korea or Japan can download the Korean version directly via the Google Play Store or the App Store. On the other hand, if you happen to live in a country other than these countries, then you can get the game as well, but manually by downloading Korean PUBG apk + obb, and then follow the manual installation steps, which we will explain in detail below. So, first download the game from the following links, and then go to the installation method:
|Game||PUBG Mobile KR|
|Last Update||July 13, 2022|
Download PUBG KR 2.1.0 apk + obb
- PUBG KR APK Link: com.pubg.krmobile-2.1.0.apk
- PUBG KR OBB Link: main.16495.com.pubg.krmobile.obb
- PUBG KR APK + OBB Link: com.pubg.krmobile-2.1.0.zip
- Download PUBF KR XAPK: com.pubg-.krmobile-2.1.0.xapk
Steps to install PUBG KR on Android
- From the top, download Korean PUBG apk + obb from the top.
- Enable permissions to install external applications from unknown sources for the browser or file manager.
- With ES File Explorer go to the APK file and install it, And don’t run it now.
- Change the obb file name to main.com.pubg.krmobile.obb.
- Now copy the OBB file to the following path: Android / OBB / com.pubg.krmobile.
- In case you did not find the com.pubg.krmobile folder – you will need to create it first
- You may first need to use a vpn app and configure the connection to Korea or Japan.
- Once you are done with the previous steps, head over to the app menu, and launch the game.