Here is an explanation of Windows 10 Pro iso download with direct link (whether 32-bit or 64-bit), latest version 21H2 build 19044.1499 from Microsoft after solving the problem of the SSD disk that was corrupted after defragmentation or maintenance and arrangement of files. After the distinguished launch of Windows 7, which is a successful progress for Microsoft, the company also launched the successful version of Windows 10, and its launch was in 2015 in order to provide Microsoft a step to satisfy its customers and to provide many features, and the system was developed in all technical aspects.
This is was a correction and avoidance Bugs and fixes for problems that were hindering Windows 7 and also Windows 8, as Microsoft praised that the version of Windows 10 is the best and most successful version the company has known.
Download Windows 10
|OS||Windows 10 Pro ISO|
|Last update||Jan 14, 2022|
- English 64-bit: Win10_21H2_English_x64.iso
- English X86: Win10_21H2_English_x32.iso
- Enterprise :Win10-Enterprise-21H2.iso
- Pro Version X64: CLIENTPRO_OEMRET_X64FRE_PL-PL.ISO
- Lite Version X64: win10-pro-x64-21h2-lite-sasnet.7z
Get Win 10 ISOs from Microsoft
By following the following steps, you will be able to download Windows 10 Pro ISO from Microsoft official page (Jan 2022 version) and we will list the following steps for you:
- Go to the official Microsoft products page.
- You will see that you are presented with three options, go to Windows 10.
- Microsoft for some reason simply won’t let you download Windows 10 Pro iso directly from their servers, but instead has provided you with another way to get the ISO file through a tool called media creation tool.
I know you want to download the ISO file for Windows 10 Pro directly, so do the following steps. First open this page with Google Chrome browser.
- From here, head to the Google Chrome browser settings from the top corner, by clicking on the three vertical dots.
- From here, go to More Tools > then Developer Tools.
- Alternatively, you can just press Ctrl + Shift + I on your keyboard.
- Now you will notice that your browser has changed, and open a new window similar to your phone or tablet browser. Well, all you have to do here is to do a reload or refresh the page to see that it has changed to the Windows 10 Pro 2021 download link options.
- Now you can exit developer mode in Google Chrome browser, then from the options in front of you, choose Windows 10 Jan 2022 Update and press Confirm.
- Now from the next window, choose the language you want. Personally, this time I chose to download Windows 10 Pro and then press Confirm.
- Now choose the 64-bit version, since it is suitable for most devices, even weak ones, but with a minimum of 2GB of RAM. And if you have less RAM, then it is better to choose the 32-bit version.
- Finally, you got the latest official version of Windows 10 Pro ISO 2021 directly from Microsoft, and you will also enjoy high download speed. And the file here will be named Win10_21H1_Arabic.iso because I chose the Arabic language.
Windows 10 iso installation explanation
Windows 10 is the best and giant version in terms of high technology that it has acquired, which was introduced by Microsoft to be an extension of Windows 7 and Windows 8, and by the company developing the program, which is to fix the problems that hinder the use of the previous two versions of Windows 7, 8.
A new method is used in the installation process. It is the use of the installation from a USB memory, and the reason for this choice is that when you install Windows on the device, sometimes the device is not connected to the Internet, and it does not contain any operating system previously on the device itself.
In this previous case, you may have to put a copy of Windows 10 on a DVD and install it on the device itself. The computer may not contain a DVD drive, and then the user will have to use Windows in a more practical way.
The Windows burning program can be used on a flash drive to a USB memory stick, and then we use a USB memory to boot it in a Bootable USB Flash Memory method and this method we must use a program that helps us in this specialization and this program may be Rufus, which is a free, open source and easy-to-use program. After downloading and installing the program, Rufus will recognize the USB memory file and install for Windows 10.
Partitioning hard disk while installing Windows 10
In order to benefit from Windows 10 and run efficiently on your computer, you must divide your computer hard disk into several partitions. When there is a problem dividing the hard disk into three main partitions, you should format the entire hard disk in order to get rid of this problem without exposure to any special files on the D disk that may contain videos, pictures or audio files.
If you have, for example, a hard disk on the device, let it reach 100GB, and it is not divided by partitions, meaning one part on disk C, so in the event of any problem in Windows, you lose all your files from videos, pictures, or other files. In the occurrence of the previous case, you cannot recover such files unless you are a genius in computer programming and can recover such lost files.
Therefore, when installing Windows 10, it is recommended to format the device while keeping some private files inside the D disk without being exposed to them during the partitioning process. Then you can divide the hard disk into three main sections with special rates according to the section that bears the gigabyte space occupied on it and it is divided into C, D, E as follows.
- C = 50GB, which is to distribute the size of the hard disk’s gigabyte 50GB for the C-disk.
- D = 25GB and divide the remaining 50 into 25 for D.
- E = 25GB and also the same as 25 for E disk.
Thus, you can store your important files on one of the D or E drives, in the event that Windows collapses at any moment, you can never lose your private files even after changing the copy of Windows.