PUBG Mobile 2.2.0 update has started today, and millions of game fans around the world have been waiting for it. PUBG 2.2.0 apk file size is approximately 517mb. Below, you can learn how to download the new Ignition update and manually install it yourself using detailed steps supported with pictures.
Download PUBG Mobile 2.2.0 (APK)
First, download the game from the following link, then go to the installation method:
|Game||PUBG Mobile Ancient Secret|
|Last Update||September 13, 2022|
- Did you know that you can download PUBG KR apk + obb and run it yourself on your android phone?
Steps to install PUBG apk on Android
- From the top, download PUBG apk + obb from the top.
- Enable permissions to install external applications from unknown sources for the browser or file manager.
- Using ES File Explorer go to the APK file and install it, And don’t run it now.
- Change the obb file name to main.com.tencent.ig.obb.
- Now copy the OBB file to the following path: Android/OBB/com.tencent.ig.
- In case you didn’t find the com.tencent.ig folder – you will need to create it first
- Once you are done with the previous steps, head over to the app menu, and launch the game.
If you encounter an error after installing the game, such as There was a problem parsing the package message , then you will need to re-download the game files again and follow the same installation steps. Or I recommend you to try downloading and installing the apk file by itself.